Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Sep 21, 2010

Updates

Just popping in to update you on the puppies. They are almost 4 weeks old now and for the most part are doing very well! They've started eating a bit of very mushy puppy food, are playing and fighting and generally making a mess of their box! We have one little girl who is not quite as big as the others so we took a trip to vet yesterday. She had some blood work done and basically we are now feeding her around the clock. We're hopeful that she'll catch up and be fine!

So this means my crafty time is basically gone! I appreciate you hanging in with me while we get through these next few weeks. I hope to be back to regular posting very soon but for now, sporadic is the best I can promise! :) Thanks so much!! XOXO

[More pics coming soon!!]

2 comments:

  1. I was wondering where you've been! Can't wait to see more pics of those cutie pies!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover