Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Sep 20, 2010

Special Kitchen Sink Stamps Monday

Hello my friends!! I can't believe it's Monday already and I haven't posted since Wednesday! We had a super busy week ending with a trip to my hometown of Albany, NY for a family party.  It was such fun to see my family and a few friends and show my girls where I grew up!!  However, I am now officially exhausted! :)

But I did want to let you know that it's a special KSS Monday today because Kitchen Sink Stamps is the sponsor of this week's CPS sketch#185!  Check out the sketch and a few of the CPS designers' cards on their website.  My card is coming . . . promise!!  I'm just running a bit behind.  While you're waiting please visit the other KSS Crew members to see what they've done with the sketch.

AngelaConnieLisaLynnMakikoMaria

Back in a flash!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Julie, have a plenty of rest this week...even though it's most likely impossible, lol. You will have a busy & fun weekend!! Hee-Haw!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover