Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Jul 16, 2010

Cup of Tea

Well my friends we've made it to another Friday!  It's especially a good one for me since I will be picking Emma up from camp tomorrow morning.  It's seemed like a long week in a way without her here - she's my talker you see, she's always talking! So it's been much quieter for sure - lol!  We've all missed her lots but I know she's had a wonderful time and I cannot wait to hear all her stories of camp!

I have one more The Cat's Pajamas sneak peek to share with you this week and then you'll have to meet me at the Pajama Party on Monday (7/19) night (8 pm EST in the TCP SCS forum) to see ALL the swanky new sets and products.  I hear there's lots of fun planned for the night - may even be a few prizes! :)  


My peek today is a Toni's Tea Set and you can read the back story on Alma's blog.  I made an ATC with this color combo several weeks ago and have been itching to do a card using it.  I even made it the current challenge on our Children's Challenge Corner blog!  The sketch is Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge #82 and my card is 6" x 4".

I had fun playing with the colors for this and then . . . wait for it . . . playing with Divine Twine!! This time I used the 3 colors and braided them together! Fun, right?! :)  The lemon was pieced over the stamped image so that half of it appears to be in the tea and I added a bit of glitter to the steam.  The sentiment is also embossed and I drew a white frame around the entire card to pull it all together. Oh and I had to use a bit more of the wonderful felt TCP will be releasing - it's the scalloped circle Nestie die cut behind my main image.

Have a wonderful day my friends!

Cardstock:  Kraft (Papertrey Ink), White (Neenah), Stamps:  Toni's Tea Set, Ink: Chartreuse (Palette), Tangelo, Black, Dandelion (Memento), Fresh Snow (Papertrey Ink),  Accessories:  Divine Twine, felt (The Cat's Pajamas, Copic markers, Dazzling Diamond glitter, White grosgrain ribbon (SU!), White Gel pen, rhintestones, white embossing power

5 comments:

  1. Mmmmm... LOVE this, Julie! Just delicious! Can't wait to hang out with you Monday night! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww I LOVE this! Such a great take on the sketch this week and yummmy colors! LOVE tea :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card, Julie! Hope Emma had a great time at camp!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover