Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Jun 14, 2010

Who's Fab?

It's a FABulous Monday!!  I'm so thrilled to be the Fab Friend over at My Favorite Things today!  What a treat for me this is!! I have loved My Favorite Things stamps for several years now - they were some of the very first non-SU! stamps I purchased when I began "branching out" - LOL! and I still am loving and buying them!  Kim has added so many fun lines to the original Who's That Girl line.  I know you all love the Pure Innocence line (*hint* - Go take a peek at my project on the MFT blog!) -  they are just so sweet!

Another favorite line is Flopsey - seriously with those ears what's not to love?! :)  As a little bonus, I had time to make a fun Reading Flopsey card for you today!  I used last week's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #72 from Karen Giron.  Flopsey's totally into his book. :)  I broke up the sentiment that came with the set and stamped the rest of it on the inside.

Thanks for letting me share my fun news and a HUGE thanks to Kim for giving me such a treat today!!  I hope you can pop over to the MFT blog and visit! Have a great day!

Cardstock: Kraft (Papertrey Ink), White (Neenah), Baja Breezes (SU!), Patterned Paper: October Afternoon (Farm Fresh), Stamps: Reading Flopsey (My Favorite Things), Ink: Mememeno, Accessories:  Rhinestones (Kaiser), Twine, Button (Papertrey Ink), Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Ric Rac (Melissa Frances), foam adhesive,Copic markers 

3 comments:

  1. yay for being a Fab Friend! :) LOVED the fun PI card on the MFT blog and LOVE your Flopsy card here! hope everything's going well for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always knew you were a Fab Friend!!! Congratulations on being featured on the MFT blog! Both this card and the PI card you made are totally adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover