Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Jun 2, 2010

Prettie Sketchy Wednesday (PWC106)

Wednesday already?!  Those Monday holidays make the week fly don't they?  Since today is the first Wednesday of the month our Prettie Wednesday challenge is another great sketch from Frances

The featured sets this week are Ahoy Matey and Summer Fun both from Paper Pretties and both at 35% off all week!  Be sure to visit Christie's blog first so you don't miss any of the fun!


I used Ahoy Matey for my card today.  I love the sweet boat image but I'm not sure if I like my card - lol!  I wanted to do a bit an old Americana look and I love the papers and sketch but it's the distressing that's distressing me . . . (hee hee!).  But I don't hate it and I didn't want to start totally over again (just wishing you could erase ink sometimes). As you can see I turned the sketch on it's side for my card. 

It's time to hop over to Jana's blog for some inspiration!  Thank you so much for all your encouraging words and visits each day - I truly do appreciate them!  Have a great day!

Cardstock: Kraft, Vintage Cream, Enchanted Evening (Papertrey Ink), Patterned Paper: Jillibean Soup, October Afternoon (Report Card collection), Stamps: Ahoy Matey (Paper Pretties), Ink: Black (Memento), Weathered Wood Distress Ink (Ranger), Accessories: Ribbon, Scalloped edge punch (SU!), foam adhesive, Nestabilities, Copic markers, paper piercer

6 comments:

  1. This is awesome! I love the colors you used and your coloring is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Jules - love the piecing you did on the stars - WOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet Jules! AWESOME colors and I love the Americana feel!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover