Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

May 25, 2010

Sending Love

When I saw the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge from Karen Giron this week I knew I had to make a card with it! Not only is it a super fun sketch but it's the perfect sketch to use with the Very Square stamp set from Mint Motif (designed my the super Kimberly Crawford).  I've told you before that I have a "thing" for clouds lately so when I saw that Very Square had a sweet cloud image I couldn't wait for the chance to use it!  I paired it up with the new Up, Up & Away set from Papertrey Ink.

Normally, I would have reached for some cute patterned paper when using this set but aren't the cloud squares from Very Square perfect?  That's one thing that's great about this set - it's a wonderful compliment to lots of stamps I already have in my collection!  I used Spring Rain ink which gave really nice coverage on the square. 

After stamping the kites I cut them out and popped them up over the partial sun image I had stamped on the background panel.  The sentiment is from Very Square Sentiments, the perfect go-along set!

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have a wonderful day! :)

Cardstock: Spring Rain, White (Papertrey Ink), Stamps: Very Square, Very Square Sentiments (Mint Motif), Up, Up & Away (Papertrey Ink), Ink: Spring Rain, Hibiscus Burst, Lemon Tart, Simply Chartreuse (Papertrey Ink), Cantelope, Black (Memento), Accessories: Corner rounder, Copic markers, Button (Papertery Ink), foam adhesive, gingham ribbon (SU!)

7 comments:

  1. Cute, cute, cute!!!!! LOVE this!! Your design is fantastic!!!!!
    (((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! I love the sun behind those darling kites! Great job with the sketch!

    ♥♥♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  3. How stinkin' cute! I LOVE it! I have that PTI set on the way to my house right now! Staying cool?

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute! lovin the clouds!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card Julie! Love the kites and the great colors. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute!! Love the clouds and the kites!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover