Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

May 5, 2010

Prettie Sketchy Wednesday (PWC102)

Once upon a time . . . it was Prettie Wednesday #102!  This week's challenger is Frances and since it's the 1st Wednesday of the month that means it's a fun sketch!  The featured sets today from Paper Pretties are Story Time and Aloha Sophia.  Both of these sets will be 35% all week!  Please be sure you started today's hop on Christie's blog so you don't miss anything.

I recently picked up this adorable storybook themed paper from Reminisce which I thought would be so cute with the Story Time Sophia stamp.  How cute are those castles?!!   I wanted to show them off in the background so after I had colored Sophia, I used the circle Nestabilities to cut her out then my scissors to cut away the top half of the circle.  I adhered her to the card using foam adhesive - makes her sort of look like she's floating on a cloud, doesn't it?

Next stop on the hop is Jana's blog!  I have a lot going on over the next few days and a few big projects I need to get done so bear with me if I happen to "quiet" for a day or two - GOOD things are coming though!! :)  Thanks so much for visiting my friends! Have a great day!

Cardstock: Pure Poppy (Papertrey Ink) White (Neenah), Patterned Paper: Castle In The Clouds (Reminisce), Stamps: Story Time (Paper Pretties), Ink: Memento, Accessories: Copic markers, Nestabilties, Pure Poppy Ribbon (Papertrey Ink), foam adhesive, rhinestones (Taylored Expressions)


11 comments:

  1. I love the fairytale paper in the background...and the sentiment under her! Clever interpretation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what fun designer paper ... love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love how you cut her about and created the scene! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely fabulous Jules - too precious!!! can't wait to see what you've got coming up!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just too darn cute! I love how you cut her out and made her the half circle, it looks great! And that DP...yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute Jules! That dp is perfect for this image!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is adorable!! LOVE that dp!! Too perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, how fabulous with the castle paper! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover