Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

May 12, 2010

Prettie Perkie Wednesday (PWC103)

It's Prettie Wednesday and this week's challenge is from Wendy.  She wanted us to make a card using only colors from the Earth Elements palette (SU! colors or similar).  The featured sets this week are Look Who's Perky and Happily Every After from Paper Pretties and both sets are 35% off all week!  If you arrived here from Christie's blog, great!! If not, head over there now to start the hop!

I actually am a bit challenged when it comes to these colors, I have a hard time getting excited about the color palette (except when Fall rolls around) but then I found that this Jillibean Soup dp that I love has Earth Element colors in it!! Love it!  So for my card I used Look Who's Perky.  It's a fairly quick card, the final size is 3.75 x 5."

I stamped, colored and die cut the main image and then diecut the Kiwi Kiss frame slightly bigger.  The frame was paper pieced and added with foam adhesive.  I tied a piece of ribbon around one side of the frame and added a few black rhinestones (I had no idea when I bought those how many times I would actually reach for BLACK rhinestones!! ). 

Here's a shot of the inside which is where I put the sentiment and another strip of the dp.

Take a hop over to Jana's blog now and enjoy the rest of your day! Thanks for visiting! :)


Cardstock: Ivory (Gina K Designs), Patterned Paper:  Juillibean Soup, Stamps: Look Who's Perky (Paper Pretties), Ink: Black (Memento), Accessories: Nestabilities, Copic markers, Glaze Pen, Stardust pen, black rhinestones (Kaiser), paper piercing tool


9 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover