Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Mar 25, 2010

Some Birthday RAKs

I've been blessed to receive a few birthday RAKs and am trying to better about acknowledging them and thanking the senders for their thoughtfulness!!!  It is so much fun to receive a handmade card in the mail - to know someone was thinking of you and took the time to mail you a card! That says a lot in these days of email - since I am MOST guilty of being sooooo bad about sending out cards!  I seriously need to get better at that, right Jodi?? *wink*

Before the RAKs, I recently won some blog candy - wooo hooo! The amazing and very sweet Ellen Hutson posted about a beautiful pendant she had made and was giving away on her birthday.  Well, I left her a little happy birthday message and it turns out I won!  Funny thing, when she sent me a message that I had won because her daughter chose #19, my comment number, I decided that 19 must be "my" number!!  It's the day of my birthday, my anniversary and my engagement! Interesting huh?  When this arrived in the mail I was floored! First, look at the gorgeous card, seriously it's stunning!  Then the ribbon on the box - oh my I think I could eat it! And then the amazing pendant - I love it!! Thank you so much Ellen - you are the BEST!! :)



Ok, on to the RAKs,  first this is from my sweet friend Charmaine - actually I got 2 from her, a bday card and a thinking of you card. Love you Charlie!! Thanks so much!


This sweet birthday card is from Pam Casavay - I couldn't find if you have a blog or gallery Pam - let me know and I'll link you up! :)  This card is so pretty with the flowers and butterfly popped up!  Thanks so much Pam!

This cutie is from Faith (yabbadodo)!  Doesn't that image just make you smile?! It sure did me!  Thank you Faith!!

Next is from my fellow KSS Crew member Lynn and isn't it gorgeous?! The vibrant color of the perfectly stamps Lilac is so lovely! Thank you sweet Lynn!



I'll be back tomorrow with a sneak peek of a Paper Pretties new release for April!  You can see peeks today from Christie, Heather & Jennifer - take a look, it's one of my new stamps! :)  Have a wonderful day!


1 comment:

  1. Awesome cards - it's so much fun to get happy mail!!!! Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover