Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Feb 23, 2010

Ahoy Prettie Peeks!

Let the Prettie Peeks begin!!  March 1st is right around the corner and Paper Pretties has some adorable new stamps to bring you!! So all this week the Prettie Girls will be sneak peeking these sets.  Today you can see peeks from me, Frances, Kristy and Jackie.

The set I'm using today is called Ahoy Matey and it's just a darling image from the Petite Pretties line.  I made this card with a birth announcement in mind (you see, I still don't have Owen's birth announcements made or sent - bad, very bad mom!!!).  I just love this sweet boat with the patched stars and how about that adorable sentiment?!  Because I was thinking mass production here I kept the card fairly simple. I cut the blue cardstock with a wavy cutter to appear as water under the boat.

Thanks for visiting today!  Take a look at the other peeks and get ready to see all the new stamps on March 1st!  See you tomorrow with a Prettie Wednesday Peek.

Cardstock: Kraft, Spring Moss, Spring Rain, Dark Chocolate, White (Papertrey Ink), Stamps: Ahoy Matey (Paper Pretties), Ink: Memento, Accessories:  Nestabilities, Copic markers, Twill Tape, Vintage Button, Twine (Papertrey Ink), Swiss Dot embossing folder (Provocraft)

8 comments:

  1. This is just too cute Jules! What a great announcement too! Loving this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute baby card Julie, I love how you made the background with the embossing and the waves, looks fabulous! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card Jules...love those colors, and super cute layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card - I love the horizon that you've created!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute, Julie! Love the embossed background and the ribbon treatment with the ribbon slider!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just darling and perfect for a baby boy!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover