Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Jan 8, 2010

KSS Release Peek

TGIF!!  I don't know about you but I am so happy to see Friday!  It was a bit of a hard week getting back into a schedule, starting school again, etc.  My children have had colds, ear infections, etc., so we haven't been out much in the last couple of weeks - cabin fever has set in! LOL!


I don't have a full project to show you today, but I do have a peek.  On Tuesday, January 12, Kitchen Sink Stamps is releasing 4 brand new sets AND has 1 favorite set coming out of retirement . . . hmmmm what can that be??    My peek today is of one of the new sets - so fun, you are going to love it!!  Come back Monday to see the full card . . . maybe I'll even have more than 1! :)


See you tomorrow with The Sweet Stop weekend sketch!



1 comment:

  1. It looks yummy wahtever it is! Hope everyone is feeling better and next week is back to normalish.
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover