Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Dec 11, 2009

Salt Challenge: God With Us

I finally finished my Salt Challenge - never having more than a few minutes at any one time to work on it really dragged the process out!

Please take a minute to read Pauline's write-up on the Salt blog.  This week's theme is "God with us" taken from Isaiah 7:14 " a virgin shall conceive and bear a son and shall call his name Immanuel."  I love this stamp from Unity called Prince of Peace, which includes the names for Christ as given in Isaiah 9:6, it seemed perfect for my ATC!

I'll just leave you with a link to another one of my favorite songs from Michael Card - it's most appropriate.


Have a great weekend!

Cardstock:  Riding Hod Red (SU!), Dark Chocolate (Papertrey Ink), White (Gina K Designs), Patterned Paper: Merry Wishes (Daisy Bucket Designs), Stamps: Prince of Peace (Unity Stamps), sentiment fro Take a Bough (Papertrey Ink), Ink: Black (Memento), Riding Hood Red (SU!), Accessories: Paper ribbon (Daisy Bucket Designs), foam adhesive, Copic markers, Nestabilities, Distress Stickles (Ranger)

3 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover