Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Sep 3, 2009

Salt Challenge: Guidance

Today was Stacy's turn to challenge the Salt team. Her topic was Guidance and the verse she gave us was Psalm 25:5:

"Lead me in Your truth and teach me, for you are the God of my salvation, on You I wait all the day."
Read Stacy's write up on the Salt blog and take a look at all the beautiful projects made by the team.

Friends, my brain is mush today . . . busy, busy, busy, so much going on life with homeschooling, children, family, friends, business, etc., etc. I think my only response to this can be "on You I wait all the day!" How can I possibly survive and do all the things that I need to do? I am reminded of a verse that I claimed my senior year in college, "I would seek unto God and unto God would I commit my cause, which doeth great things and unsearchable, marvelous things without number." (Job 5:8-9)

For my ATC today I printed the verse and used one of Papertrey Ink's newest sets Autumn Abundance. I went with a "French country," blue, white & yellow color scheme. Time to get working on that list . . . ! :)

Cardstock: Ripe Avocado (Papertrey Ink), White (Gina K Designs), Patterned Paper: October Afternoon, Memory Box, Stamps: Autumn Abundance (Papertrey Ink), Ink: Memento, Assessories: Ribbon (Papertrey Ink), Brad (Pink Hedgehog Crafts), pinking shears, Nestabilities, Copic markers, foam adhesive

6 comments:

  1. Soooo cute Mom i love it!!i love the paper and the stamps you used!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty! Good luck with that list. I do not know how you do it all. Super Mom comes to mind!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty! Good luck with that list. I do not know how you do it all. Super Mom comes to mind!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely response to Stacy's challenge - your card is so bright and cheery x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like it! The nice bright colors fit the great verse, (which is awesome). Nice job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover