Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Jul 28, 2009

Hi Ho!

I know most of you out there now this, but . . . it's almost time for Back to School!!! As a homeschooler, I'm a bit excited - excited about new books (I LOVE fresh, clean, new books!), new subjects, new concepts, etc. I'm also a bit sad to see the vacation end, worried about how hard it will be to get back into a routine, wondering how it will all work with a new baby in October. . . so many things.

Off to School Sophia from Paper Pretties is perfect for this time of year! I used a sketch from the sketch swap at Stamp New England in March. It's by Vicky Cook - great sketch! The little green mat under her feet is a set I often forget about but that is so versatile!! It's Sassy Circles, also from Paper Pretties, and has some great circles and ovals to use for making backgrounds and mats and all kinds of things!

Isn't that dp perfect? It's from October Afternoon's Cherry Hill collection - love it! I'm also excited that this qualifies for a couple more of the Dare to Get Dirty Challenges over at SCS - I'm having so much fun!!

Stay tuned for Prettie Wednesday and news abou the upcoming RELEASE!! My posts will be pre-scheduled starting today - I'll be headed to Orlando tomorrow for a few days at CHA. If I get time, I'll try to upload a few pics. Have a great week everyone!

Cardstock: Riding Hood Red, Old Olive (SU!), Dark Chocolate (Papertrey Ink), Patterned Paper: Cherry Hill (October Afternoon), Stamps: Back to School, Sassy Circles (Paper Pretties), Ink: Memento, Accessories: Nestabilities, Ribbon (May Arts), Copic markers, foam adhesive

8 comments:

  1. Julie, what an adorable card...the OA paper is perfect! Can you believe that we are in the last week of July? The summer is flying by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun back to school card Julie! love your apple papers and cute Sophia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not only do you make amazing cards, but you are homeschooling ALL your kids??? Where do you find the time and energy girl....lots of coffee???? Mine doesn't go back till end of August, early here in Calgary this year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That paper is just perfect for this image! Such a perfect match for a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that apple paper with your adorable school girl, Julie!! Sweet card!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The apple dp is so perfect here. I love her sweet red dress.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That dp is perfect! I love this card!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover