Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Jul 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Hop for Jessica!

Hello again! This is my 3rd Paper Pretties post this week, can you believe it?? What a busy week we've had!! But we couldn't just not acknowledge our Prettie Girl Jessica's birthday now could we? No way!! Hopefully, you arrived here from Jessie's blog but if not you can start at Christie's blog so you don't miss any of the birthday goodness from the Prettie Girls!! :) If you get lost along the way or a link doesn't work, here's the list:

Christie
Christi
Danielle
Frances
Jackie P
Jackie R
Jana
Jessie
Jodi
Julie (that's ME!)
Jessica - the BIRTHDAY GIRL!

Since we all know that Jessica loves butterflies I wanted to incorporate at least one butterfly into my card . . . now is when I'd bought one of those nifty butterfly punches you all use so beautifully! I also remembered that most month's when we have our Prettie Release parties, Stamping In Your Jammies, it seems that Jessica is usually having Chinese food for supper - lol! So I took out my Flirty Fortunes set from Paper Pretties which I just love!! and got to work. (I had to use this pretty picture I took in my front window - my hydrangeas are bursting with big beautiful blooms and it makes me sooooo happy to see them!!)

Ok, the card, I stamped the take out box on dp and cut it out minus the handle. Then I used some wire I had to form a handle by wrapping it around my paper piercer which tapers on the end to get a nice spiral. The butterfly was stamped from the Flutter By Sophia image, colored, cut out and added to the take out box.

Your last stop on the hop is Jessica's blog - go and leave her some birthday love!! Have a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY Jess!! :)

Cardstock: Kraft (Papertrey Ink), Kiwi Kiss (SU!), Patterned Paper: SU- retired, Stamps: Flirty Fortunes (Paper Pretties), sentiment from Eat Cake (Papertrey Ink), Ink: Memento, Accessories: Nestabilities, Copic markers, wire, ribbon (SU!), Swarovski crystals, paper piercer

9 comments:

  1. This is super cool w/ the kraft background and love the butterfly on the box...you KNOW it had to be there hee hee. Thank you SO much for doing this for me! You guys made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I love the simplicity of it and that paper pierced edge is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how cute!! I love your wire handle, and all of your piercing!! Nice colors and bling too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super Duper Cute!!
    Love the wire idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ACK! This is absolutely fabulous! Uber fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover