Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Jul 3, 2009

Happy 4th!

Happy 4th of July!! I didn't get a chance to post this in the morning before we left for the parade and picnic down at my parent's house - oops! :) I hope everyone had a great holiday - we did! The sun was out and it was absolutely beautiful for most of the day!! We had a quick thundershower in the afternoon but that just helped to cool it down a bit and by then the picnic was winding down anyway.

For this card I used one of the newest sets from Flourishes, it's called Patriotism on Parade. I had been seeing their dt use it and just had to have it! Boy do they have some quick shipping at Flourishes - thanks so much ladies!

They are also one of our door prize donors for Stamping Around - we've got CT coming up this next weekend!! Can't wait to spend the weekend stamping with friends old & new!! :) If you are interested in coming to VT with us in September, head over to the website and check it out - rooms are selling fast - we only have double rooms left (they can sleep from 2-4 people).

Anyway, this card was fairly simple - I just cut the "windows" using Nestabilities. The fireworks on the inside of the card have a light coating of Iridescent Ice ep and were stamped with Brilliance inks so they have a bit of a shimmer.

Thanks for visiting, I really appreciate all of you!!

Cardstock: Night of Navy (SU!), White (Papertrey), Stamps: Patriotism on Parade (Flourishes), Ink:Tuxedo Black (Memento), Pearlescent Poppy, Platinum Planet (Brilliance), Blue (Palette), Accessories: Ribbon, twine (Papertrey Ink), Button (my vintage stash), Iridescent Ice ep, Aquapainter & inks.

5 comments:

  1. Hey Girl! Happy 4th! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card, Julie! I love your window.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a festive card, Julie! I LOVE the window! Hope you had a Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful window scene for the 4th!! I LOVE it!! (We were actually watching the neighbors light fireworks out my daughter's window a couple of nights ago. ☺)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover