Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Jul 17, 2009

Bellarific Friday

TGIF again!! :) I had a bit of time to play with week's Bellarific sketch - YEA!! The sketch was just perfect for this adorable stamp, One Piece Circle we received on the Stamping Cruise (thanks Em!!) I think this stamp is adorable and I had fun searching through my paper stash to find something appropriate.

Another purple card too!! I added a bit of Dazzling Diamonds glitter to the waves for the "bling effect" - gotta have the bling baby!! :)

Hope you all have a great weekend! Please remember my Jules Jewels (aka Blog Candy) post just below - I'll keep it open until next week sometime.

Thanks for visiting, have a great weekend!!

Cardstock: White (Papertrey Ink), Patterned Paper: American Craffts, Stamps: One Piece Circle, Enjoy Life (Stamping Bella), Ink: Memento, Accessories: Bella Baubles, Nestabilities, Copci markers, Dazzling Diamonds glitter,

8 comments:

  1. OH cute! Love the sparkle in the waves. have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! Love the colors!! The cruise must have been so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, again I love your colour combo. Bling looks great too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your sparkly waves and cute bathing suit, Julie!! Pretty colors, and I love your Dew Drops too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE that bling Julie!!! This card looks cool enough to dive right in to!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover