Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Jun 8, 2009

Stamping Around Connecticut Registration is OPEN!

I'm not sure I've shared this here or not but following on the success of Stamp NE, my dear friend Kim Schofield and I decided to start a company, Stamping Around (our new web site will be live soon). Our company goal is to provide crafters with an opportunity to spend time creating with their friends, while getting to know more about how to use their favorite products and/or techniques from industry experts.


We have three events scheduled for the remainder of 2009; Connecticut in July, Vermont in September, and Philadelphia in November. We just opened registration for Connecticut and we're holding the event in a beautiful suite-only Inn - I can't wait! :-) AND we will be opening registration for Vermont later this week!

Click on the "Stamping Around Conn" badge on the left hand side of my blog for more details!

And feel free to drop me an email or comment if you'd ever like to teach at any of our events or if you'd like to attend!

4 comments:

  1. Oh I so wish I could go! Maybe Char and I will go on a road trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I so wish I could go! Maybe Char and I will go on a road trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like fun...wish I lived closer :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A road trip sounds great!! (but I guess for Wendy and I we will fly not drive). I may have to wait till 2010 though but will watch for what you have going on!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover