Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

May 22, 2009

Bellerific Friday!

Happy Friday friends! We had a HOT one here yesterday, a bit much for me but the whole weekends looking sunny and warm so I'm not complaining!

I got a few new goodies from Stamping Bella last week and decided that Bellerific Friday was a great way to put them to use! I ordered a couple Kettos, have you seen them? I wasn't sure at first but they've grown on me and I love them!! Em's team has done a great job making yummy cards with them - they "made" me buy them (I'm blaming Joanne - lol!!) :) So my card uses Suzette Ketto - cute or what?! The dp is also from Stamping Bella - it's American Crafts Craft Fair collection.


The sketch was by Nicky for this week's challenge - lots of fun!! :) Thanks for visiting - have a wonderful weekend!

Cardstock: Dark Chocolate, White (Papertrey Ink), Summer Sunrise (SU!), Patterned Paper: Craft Fair collection (American Crafts), Stamps: Suzette Ketto, Dare to be Different (Stamping Bella), Ink: Memento, Accessories: ribbon, Copic markers, Nestabilities, Flowers (Stamping Bella), Swarovski crystals, Dimensionals

9 comments:

  1. Super cute! Love that bright and cherry paper! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGOSH Julie this is AMAZINGLY cute! I LOVE how you colored her up and your layout is awesome! This is just the CUTEST card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so very cute, Julie!! You've colored Suzette so beautifully, and I love your layout, papers, and bling!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, cuteness! Great coloring. have a great weekend. Stay cool! -Molly B

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sistah, this is fabulous!! I love every detail!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is ADORABLE!!! Love the image and the LO is fab!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just darling! Love that paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Giggle! I'm so glad I enabled you because this is ADORABLE! Just love it! Can't wait to see what else you picked up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Giggle! I'm so glad I enabled you because this is ADORABLE! Just love it! Can't wait to see what else you picked up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover