Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Jan 14, 2009

Come Stamp With Me!!

I cannot seem to get enough of Valentine's this year! I think it's because . . . did you know this weekend is the Mini VSN on Splitcoaststampers?? It's the Crush - how cute is that? The "big" VSN - What's Love Got To Do With It? - is in February but this Saturday, January 17th starting at 12 noon EST there will be a mini version.

I am one of the "Heartbreakers" (read hostess)!! I'm very excited for this chance to have fun with all the great stampers over at SCS and have been having so much fun getting to know my fellow Heartbreakers!! Please come and join us on Saturday for a fun day of challenges. Here's a link to the VSN forum where you will be able to get the details and see the challenge threads on Saturday. Click here for information about what VSN is and the "rules." Basically, it's a great time to stamp "virtually" with lots of fun people!

I hope you join us for all the festivities - remember Saturday at 12 noon EST is when the fun starts - my challenge is early in the afternoon. See you there! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover