Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Jan 22, 2009

2nd Anniversary Hop!

Welcome to Paper Pretties' 2nd Anniversary Blog Hop! We're celebrating in true Prettie style and you won't want to miss out! This will be a 3 day Blog Hop - starting today!! Remember that on the 25th at 8 pm EST we'll all meet in the 2nd Anniversary Party Forum at Paper Pretties to celebrate and find out who the grand prize winner of our Blog Hop contest is, as well as the winner of a few other goodies. Plus there will be prizes every 1/2 hour at the party and everyone who orders that night will receive a free roll of American Craft ribbon! Yum!! :)


Our hop this time requires a little bit of work on your part. As always we are releasing a new Sophia stamp for our March SOTM. Your job is to guess what this Sophia is doing!! The grand prize is a 6 month subscription to the Stamp of the Month Club. In order to win the prize, you'll need to collect all of the clues from the blog hop - 13 in all and submit your answer to Christie (christie@paperpretties.net). Answers must be in by 8am on the 25th to qualify.

Sound like fun? If you didn't start here, then hop there first and then follow the links until you end up back here. If you've arrived here from Danielle's blog then you've arrived at the last clue for today. Remember, you're trying to guess what the newest Sophia is doing . . . here's my clue . . . since it's the first day I had to make it a bit tougher for you! :) But my clue is: Tulle!

Be sure to tune in tomorrow starting on Jessie's blog for more clues!! Have a great day! :)


9 comments:

  1. OH I like a good mystery. I'm going to see if I can figure it out. The colors on your project are nice, can't wait to see the rest. Have a great day. -Molly B

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see the whole thing Jules...you are such a tease!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like it's going to be gorgeous Jules!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jules:

    I agree with Jesse, you are such a tease, you are the sexiest stamper alive!!

    Jeff

    ReplyDelete
  5. I definitely have a guess!! I hope I am right!

    Smiles,
    janna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow... I'm thinking this is going to be one of those jaw dropping fabulous projects!!! Can't wait to see the whole thing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, I can't wait to see the whole thing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait to see the whole thing is RIGHT! It looks awfully cute from what I CAN see!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hmmmmm....I wonder what this is!! Can't WAIT to see the entire card Jules!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover