Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Nov 20, 2008

Jingle All the Way!

Wow 2 post in one day?! :) I made this quick little project earlier in the week and thought I'd share.

I picked up this cute little Reindeer shape a couple of months ago from Say It With Letters. Then several weeks ago I got an email from Paper Crafts Magazine about donating for their tree in the Festival of Trees and since their theme color scheme was red, green and brown I thought this would be the perfect project!

I didn't have a lot of time but these fun shapes are all ready to go so the project was pretty quick! I first painted it a nice dark brown, added a layer or crack medium and then a little lighter brown. I am totally addicted to crackle finish! :) I traced the antlers on some tan felt and glued them on along with a little red felt nose i just cut our freehand. For the jingle bell collar, I cut a strip of brown felt and sewed on these tiny red & green bells that were actually from my girls hair accessory box. I used a Cuttlebug alphabet to spell out Jingle with chipboard and made them nice and glittery.

I think he'll make a great addition to somebody's holiday decorations! Be sure to check out all the other great holiday shapes and kits that are available at SIWL!!

6 comments:

  1. OH...this is so cute!! My kids like it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, Julie!! I love your jingle bell collar, and sparkly letters!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute cute cute
    love your style Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute Julie!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover