Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Sep 9, 2008

Back to School

Good morning!! I remembered I do have a couple of cards that I can share since the pictures were taken last week! This is the last of the challenge cards from the Paper Pretties release party on September 1. This challenge was to create a square card - I made 2, one for each my girls for the start of our school year.

Our school books are due to arrive today and they cannot wait to get started! We actually received our math curriculum yesterday and Emma and I spent probably an hour looking through it, watching the introductory DVD and doing the first lesson. I think she is going to love this new math curriculum, it's perfect for her learning style!

I made the 2 cards similar and with the same paper, Emma's is pink, Anna's is purple. I used Off to School Sophia - look how happy she is!

I'm hoping my camera's memory card comes today too so that I can share some new projects with you!!

Deb, over at Say It With Letters posted a new project today made by my fellow Guest DT member, Jolene Johnston. Go check it out on the SIWL's blog- it's will definitely get you in the mood for FALL!! She did such a beautiful job!! Have a great day everyone!!

Cardstock: White (GP), Pink Pirouette (SU!), Purple (Bazzill), Patterned Paper: Nana's Nursery (DCWV), Stamps: Off to School (Paper Pretties), Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento), Accessories: Sweet Blush ribbon (PTI), Purple dot ribbon (American Crafts), Nestabilities, Dimensionals, Brads, Copic Markers

11 comments:

  1. These are way cute Julie, I just love that little girl - she makes me smile! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your girls must have loved these cards, they are so cute! And that paper is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of these are very cute!! I love the colors and layouts for both!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. skip skip skip to my lou! :) I've been singing that way too much lately. HA! That little girl is too cute! Love your card too - those scallops! Thanks for linking to us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how perfect for back to school! Darling cards indeed!
    ~Bev

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope your memory card gets there soon...I would lose my mind without mine!! Your projects are so super cute!! I just love the fun colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are just adorable, Julie! LOVE the colors. . .so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for the sweet mention about my FALL letters. They were such fun to do! Your cards are adorable. Can't wait to see your SIWL project!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute! I like the two variations on the same sketch.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover