I am back today with a few pics I snapped yesterday on our trip to the apple orchard. Fun times!!
I love this pic of the 3 older ones running down the lane of trees!
Meanwhile, Aaron was cleaning the ground of all the drops - he must have bit into half a dozen apples - lol!!
We all had a piece of delicious apple pie for "snack" last night and boy was it tasty!! I used a recipe (I know recipe for apple pie?? but I wanted to try something different) from Martha Stewart's Baking Handbook. I also tried her Pate Brisee recipe for the crust. Let me just say it's highly yummy but I think I'll stick with my Better Homes & Garden shortening crust - much much easier!! (not sure about the comparison of Crisco to butter either but the MS recipe has 2 sticks of butter!!! No wonder it's yummy!) It did make quite a pretty looking pie though and as I said - super yummy!!
Ok to wrap it up, I was tagged by two of my Prettie Girls, Jodi & Jessie - aren't they sweet?!! :) They know I love them - and meeting Jodi last week was just the coolest!! Can you stand hearing 7 more random things about me . . . if I can even come up with them! So, the rules:
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. I have a "thing" about adverbs . . . why is it so difficult for people to use them correctly? :)
2. I have a "thing" about Comment Verification - strongly dislike it - especially on Typepad blogs! :)
3. I recently started using Facebook - and I'm up to 69 Friends! What a neat idea that was!!
4. I am left handed, not so strange but so it my brother. Both our parents are right handed. Now my children 2 are right, 2 are left (DH is right).
5. I used to have a freckle under my left little toe - it's faded with age, but weird . . .
6. I sleep in my contact lenses far more than I told my eye doctor! (does anyone else feel like eye doctors & dentist are no longer there to "serve" people, but just to make money!!??).
7. In case you didn't notice, I can be a bit cynical at times - lol!
Ok, I'm supposed to tag people . . . I've copped out a lot on this part so I'm going to go ahead and tag all my KSS buddies however I cannot be responsible if they don't participate! :)
Maria Colosimo (Owner)
Have a great weekend!! :)