Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

May 30, 2008

What's New?

Happy Friday!! My hubby has the day off so we've got a nice long weekend . . . but it's supposed to rain here :( Hopefully we can do something fun today!

I wanted to pop in very quickly with a little sneak peek of my own! I've had so much fun working with the new Kitchen Sink Stamps being released on the 3rd! Can't wait to show you what I've been up too! Remember to check out Maria's blog for even more peeks! Also, remember the new KSS contest What's Cook'n With Your Kitchen Sink Stamps, you could win free stamps!!

Have a great weekend everyone!! :)

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover