Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Apr 10, 2008

YOU Make My Day!

Hi there! I received another nice award from Alex over at California Stampin'! I'm sure you all know her and her great work! Plus she leaves such wonderfully encouraging comments on lots and lots of blogs!! Thanks so much Alex - you made my day!

I'm supposed to choose 10 other bloggers to award this to . . that is hard!! I think I have about 165 blogs listed on my Google Reader, and there are soooooo many more out there that are just as great . . I guess I just need to cut it off somewhere - lol! Anyway, I'm going to take the easy road and just award this to my fellow DT members, the Prettie Girls and the Kitchen Crew! They all do amazing work and it is my true honor and pleasure to get to work with them every day!! Thanks for all your inspiration ladies!!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover