Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Apr 4, 2008

Tagged x 2

I recently received to tags that I am so happy to acknowledge. First, Adela over at Creations by AR tagged me to share 7 random facts about myself. Thank you so much Adela!! She has a great blog with lots of pretty things so check it out!! Since I just did the 7 random post myself not that long ago, I'll just point you to this post! :)

Second, my good friend Christie Ortman awarded me the Art and More award. Thanks so much!! I'm honored! :)
The rules of this award are....

1. You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity,design,interesting material,and also contributes to the blogging community,no matter what language.

2. Each award has to give the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.

3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.

4. Award winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of Arte y Pico blog ,so everyone will know the origin of this award.

5. To show these rules.

I think this award has been around for a while and there is so much fabulous talent out there that's it's hard for me to choose 5 (and only 5) bloggers who haven't received it. But, here goes (if you've received it already, oops!):

Tracy Durcan

Kim Schofield
Maria
Becky
Lexi Daly

Really, I could go on and on . . . actually I have over there on my blogroll! :) More taxes this weekend - this time the in-laws! Wish me luck! :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh it looks so cute on your blog!!!! Great idea Julie...looks like I'll be posting about a new service SHORTLY!

    Of course I'll have to link to the freebie too but I can do whatever you want. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your award, Julie! Well deserved!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover