Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Feb 3, 2008

Kitchen Sink Project Coming . . .

Sorry all you Google Reader folks . . . does anyone else have trouble with Blogger publishing things randomly?? I was just working on my tutorial . . typed the title and bam! published! ! So sorry, I didn't mean to be a tease!

But now that I have your attention - lol! Come back on Monday for a great new Kitchen Sink Stamps Project of the Month. You're going to love it, pretty and so fun! And there may even be some fun prizes . . hmmmmm.

See you Monday!!

5 comments:

  1. You know I will be here...looking forward to it Jules.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFL Julie! Can't wait to see what you have in store!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No worriesI love stopping by your blog!!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too funny Julie - can't wait to check back and see what you have going on!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover