Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Oct 6, 2007

While Supplies Last . . .

Just a reminder . . . Christie wanted us to let you all know that things are flying off the shelves of the Paper Pretties Corner Store today!! Besides having lots of great stuff on sale, in celebration of Canadian Thanksgiving weekend you can also purchase 1 regular priced item at 25% off! For member's that's 35% off since everything in the member's only discounts section is already reduced by 10%! Have you been waiting to buy that one big item? Now's the chance - head over there now!!

My WCMD event was great!! Everything got done and we had a really nice day at the orchard! I'll try and post some photos tomorrow as well as photos of the cards we made - just too pooped tonight! :)

ETA: I forgot to mention my blog banner . . . isn't it absolutely beautious in PINK!! :) I love it! Thanks so much to Beth Silaika for fixin' me up for Pink October - Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Beth has a good friend who is a survivor - thanks so much Beth!!

5 comments:

  1. tired of me yet? i've been under a rock this week, but i'm finally catching up on reading, etc!

    i love the pink and the new picture!

    :) lexi

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH I'm so glad your event went well! I can't wait to see pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome that Beth was able to fix up your banner. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh I am loving your new banner, its yummy in pink

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Boy did I ever score with the discount...Broke the bank too!!!

    Hugs,
    Lisa B <><

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover