Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

May 9, 2007

Coming back soon!

Thank you for all your patience! I have just not had the time/energy or brain power to stamp since I got home from the hospital - those drugs they give you are great but I feel like I constantly have a "buzz" :) which doesn't make for productive work time!

Ok, I have one card to get to you tomorrow I promise, plus a whole bunch of cards from my Blogger Swap. Stay tuned . . . . Hopefully I can get another pic of the baby too! :)

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the new addition to your family!!! We're anxiously waiting to see what you come up with next. But, I wouldn't blame you if you would rather spend time with your precious baby than post cards for our enjoyment!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We miss you, but all totally understand! Wishing you rest, sleep and sweet snuggles with that ltitle bundle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You crazy woman...no stamping for a few days, at least! LOL! Enjoy your time with the baby..I just keep checking back for new pictures of the little one. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Julie...we'll be happy with baby picks...dont worry about the stampin'! :-) He's so adorable...I just want to hugg him!!! I told my mom that he is quite possibly the most likely lure to Maine for me this summer!! I love new baby smell. :-)

    Lots of huggs!!
    -Jana

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover