Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

May 22, 2007

Blogger Swap Card #1

Hello! I am still alive . . . just not getting much time to stamp or blog :( I guess I had forgotten how much time a newborn takes up! Actually, Aaron is a really good baby so I can't blame him entirely. I have been busy with my mother's help, switching the winter/summer clothes - which with 4 children is quite time-consuming!!! What a horrible job that is, don't you agree?? Some days I do still need a nap, some days I don't get one but by 8 pm I am out! Anyway, I hope to get to stamp some today, we'll see.

For a peek at what I did this weekend, check out Kim's blog, Colorful World. We had a good Saturday at the Women's Health Expo at Goodall Hospital. I have tons of people I need to call and hopefully will have some parties booked by this end of the week! It was great to finally meet Kim in person and we had a fun time working the expo.


Ok, so remember I told you I was part of a blogger's only swap? Well, here is one of the cards I received. I simply love this card! It's from Donna Baker at Serenity in Stamping. The stamp is by Inky Antics - how cute is it!! The coloring is perfect and her embellishments are too. Check out Donna's great blog and see more of her creations.

Have a great day . . . hope to be back with some actual stamping myself soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover