Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Mar 4, 2007

My watermarks

I should have done this several weeks ago . . . bad me!! I want to thank my brother for designing some fabulous watermarks for me. He is the technically creative one in the family and came up with some really nice designs for me. These are the 2 that I am currently using, aren't they neat?? I had a hard time picking between all the great images he created, but I really like these two - what do you think?? Thanks very much Jon! I love them!

As an aside, if you are buying or selling a house or land in southern Maine or NH, he the guy you need to talk to you about listings. His email is jon.faulkner@agency1re.com.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Julie you have one cool brother, how did you get them on your photos etc, Cindy made me some and I don't have the faintest idea on how to put them on my photos!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover