Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Jan 27, 2007

Coaster Boxes

For those of you who attended PMS night I hope you enjoyed the coaster boxes! They take a little time to complete but I love the finished project and think they make great gifts for anyone. I promised that I would refer you to a few sources for coasters so here they are:

StarLitStudio Ebay store: Located under "Paper & Pens" menu item. 10 White chipboard coasters for $1.10.

Eclectic Papiere: Located under "Alter This" menu item. 10 coasters Medium weight for $.89.

We used the ones from StarLitStudio on Friday night. I loved seeing how many different designs each of you came up with - they were all beautiful and I wish I had remembered to take a picture of them (my camera was out and ready, I just forgot!!).

Subscribing information. Please notice the button on the right-hand menu that says "Subscribe to this blog." By putting in your email address and following the instructions (easy 2 step) you will automatically receive an email with each new post. This way you won't have to keep checking the blog for updates or to see something new, it will automatically come to you. Please try out this feature, I think it will simplify all our lives and you can always unsubscribe very easily.

Let me know if you have any questions. I love hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover