Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Sep 5, 2016

Ode to my friends . . .

Goodness hello!  I'm not sure if I remember how to blog or if anyone even still blogs anymore?  Am I horribly behind the times? How do people share these days?  Feel free to educate me - I hate being out of the loop!

I'm just so excited because yesterday I actually got an opportunity to sit down and stamp!! WooHoo!! Now I have to say, my supplies are very limited at this point (I ordered some supplies, but haven't received everything yet, and I have since discovered some things that I forgot (or didn't know I needed) so more shopping is in order!), I only had 4 stamp sets to chose from but really, you only use one stamp at a time right? *wink*

To ease back into my crafty head-space I took a shortcut and participated in a sketch challenge that I saw posted by Broni Holcombe. It was perfect for my limited stash and was a great way for me to stretch and see what I could do with what I have!

Go easy on me, I feel like a total newbie! Oh and I haven't replaced my camera yet, so I had to use my phone - not horrible, but not ideal. ;)



Before I go, I want to take a moment to THANK YOU ALL for your love and support for our family over these last few months!  I was completely blown away by the outpouring of support (financial and emotional) that we received from all you lovely crafters - my friends, those I've met over the years, and many who I have never met personally!!  You rallied, you prayed, you loved, you gave and you will never know how much it touched us - how encouraging it was (and still is) and how your selflessness was used in our lives!!  I haven't been very active in the crafty community for almost 2 years now - but you didn't forget me - you didn't turn away - you showed up BIG TIME!!! Thank you isn't enough, no words are enough but know that you are all loved and cherished!! You are the reason I am here!!

BIG inky smooches Crafty Peeps!!



All supplies used (except patterned paper) are from Papertrey Ink


3 comments:

  1. Glad to see you being crafty again, Julie!!! You are so LOVED by everyone who knows you, and such a blessing to so many... how could anyone forget you! I'm thankful to call you friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Julie, I love the CAS layout and the wood-grain background showcases these pretty flowers perfectly. Thank you for joining us for The Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover