Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

May 15, 2009

Hoot Hoot!!

I was in a bit of a funky mood last night when I was making this card. I just felt the need for some fun, graphic, bright paper and a simple design. Just look at that adorable little owl - how cute is he? The stamps and paper are all from Rubber Soul. The fun part is that the own is available as an individual rubber stamp, Otto the Owl, or as part of a clear set, Animal Love. The sentiment is also available in rubber here. The background stamp is from a neat set called, Backgrounds. I thought this stamp almost resembled tree bark which is so hot right now!! The dp is from a collection called Shake it Up - I love the colors and fun prints!!

Rubber Soul/Wordsworth actually just released a bunch of fun new stamps!! Take a look at the cute new rubber stamps (look at the adorable Gnome and the super bicycle stamp)!! There are also several new Wordsworth clear sets, like this beautiful Life Affirming set.

Thanks for visiting this week and I hope you all have a terrific weekend!!

Cardstock: Spring Moss (Papertrey Ink), White, (SU!) Patterned Paper: Shake It Up! (Rubber Soul), Stamps: You're a Hoot!, Backgrounds, Otto the Owl (Rubber Soul), Inks: Rich Cocoa, Accessories: Dimensionals, paper piercer, Brad (Queen & Co.), crystal effects

5 comments:

  1. Way cool! Those colors are great. and they owl's eyes are cracking me up! Have a great weekend. If you change your mind about tomorrow give me a shout :) -Molly B

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable Julie....I'm a huge owlie fan! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little owl is so cute, and I love those papers!! Love your sentiment flag too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, Julie - love that owl x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover