Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Mar 17, 2009

3x3 for Easter

First of all I have to apologize for never getting another project posted yesterday . . . hanging my head in shame . . . I'll make up for it I promise!!

The last challenge for the Paper Pretties release at the beginning of the month was to make a set of 3x3 cards - great idea!! I actually need to make one more for this set to be complete - then I can use them for my children for Easter!

I ended up making this set of little shaker cards, using Hippity Hoppity Sophia, and the lamp from Adore Him and bird from Rainy Day Friends (which is sold out right now - sorry!). I added a bit of glitter and some little Doodebug flowers to the shakers to make them springy!

Have you heard the news?? Paper Pretties is now carrying Shimmerz! That's right - head over and check them out - GREAT price too!! :) Have a Prettie day everyone!

Cardstock: Papertrey Ink, Patterned Paper: Imaginesce, Stamps: Hippity Hoppity, Adore Him, Rainy Day Friend (Paper Pretties), Ink: Memento, Accessories: Ribbon (American Crafts), Nestabilities, Doodlebug Flowers, Glitter (MS), Copic Markers

9 comments:

  1. How stinking adorable these are! Love the shakers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards - love the shakers and ribbons x

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are so cute i love the flowers and the ribbon is so pretty!! i love the way you colored it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are soooo sweet, Julie...and I love the shaker feature!! Adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable set Julie!! I love them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH are these adorable Jules! So so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are adorable Julie - I just love them!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  8. GENIUS Jules! LOVE how you used the lamb from Adore Him! PERFECTION!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover