Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Jan 19, 2009

My 2nd Blogaversary!

The day almost passed by with out notice. . . but a sweet reader (thank you Teena in Toronto) reminded me that today is my 2nd Blogaversary!! What an amazing 2 years it has been too!

When I started this blog I never dreamed where it would take me, or the friends it would bring me! I am so very grateful to all of you who visit my little corner of blogland, your visits and comments truly make my day!! I want to say Thank You properly so please stay tuned for some Jules Jewels (aka blog candy) coming up soon! MWAH!!

4 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover