Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Mar 31, 2011

One of a Kind

How many of you have bought a "paper pack", you know the ones that come with a couple sheets of sticker and/or journaling cards?   If you are a mostly a stamper like me, what do you do with that stuff??  I was sifting through some paper yesterday and came across the Life Is Good pack from Echo Park that I picked up at i {heart} papers.  Such pretty paper and the stickers are really nice!  So I challenged myself to make a card with them - I think I'll have to go back and make a few more now!

I took a CAS approach to this one - really these beautifully designed papers don't need much!  I used Spellbinders Labels 8 for my main panel and added one of the adhesive flowers from the kit.  I popped up the center flower for some dimension and then added a sentiment from What a Card by Mint Motif which is available exclusively at i {heart} papers


The Champagne Ivory Twill Stripes ribbon is also from IHP and I just love the design of it - it also comes in some pretty yummy colors!! :)  Now go pull out those card kits and give it a try - and send me a link when you do!

Thanks so much for visiting today, I hope you have a beautiful day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover