Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Feb 22, 2009

New Winner

Ok since Melody did not respond, I drew a new number using Random.org and the new winner of the KSS package is . . .

susanne sorensen said...

my best organizational idea/tip is how i store my cardstock scraps. i have a desk drawer with hanging folders for each SU cardstock color. in each hanging folder is a quart size baggie which holds my scraps. i am in that drawer every day that i stamp. very close at hand and easy to use.

Susanne - please email with your mailing address and your prize will be sent right out! :)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to Susanne. Now if she doesn't respond you can send it to me, I would love to have this awesome prize. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover