Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Nov 29, 2007

More Elzybells

Quick card today . . I love, love these Elzybells stamps (along with the rest of you, right?)! I mean how cute are they? I sort of like the small size of them too (versus their original size from the UK). Anyway, here's a quick little card I did a few days ago. The colors are definitely bright (in the photo the colors appear to be a bit more orangy than they are IRL)!

The dp is from Paper Salon's Ornamental Holiday collection - the 6x6 paper swatch pad of this is available in the Paper Pretties Corner Store. It's a great way to get a paper collection as there are I think 4 or 6 pieces of each paper! The cardstock is Cameo Coral which I ran through my Cuttlebug with the snowflake embossing folder and then brushed over it with my Platinum Planet Brilliance Dew Drop from the Kitchen Sink Store (this is just the prettiest color ever!! I LOVE all the Brilliance inks - they really do look shimmery and pretty!)

The ribbon is from May Arts (from a ribbon share with Jodi), the brad is from Target's $pot and I added a bit of liquid applique to the main image for some dimension.

For my local friends - today is the LAST day to sign up for Holiday Stamp Camp. I need to place my order today (and it's the last day to order from the Holiday Mini catalog) so please email me if you plan on coming!

ETA: Want to win those great Playful Christmas set I've been using lately from Kitchen Sink Stamps??? One of my fellow Kitchen Sink Crew members is having an awesome give-away! Check out Becky's blog for all the details, but you could win lots of goodies - who doesn't love goodies??!!

6 comments:

  1. Ahh!!! I love these Elzybells too! One of these days I'll have to order some! I can't wait to see what they're coming up with next. Your card is really sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! I love what you did with the embossed part, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! The Elzybells ARE so cute! I am sooo tempted to get some.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute cute cute card! I love those Elzybells stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Ebell card is so cute! I love the papers and CBing! Awesome, Julie!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet!!! Those stamps are great!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover