Second, today is a Friday Digi Release Day at SNSS and I get to play along with that as well! There are 8 brand new, wonderful digis - you can check them all out on the home page (scroll to the bottom so see the new digis) or the SNSS blog.
I made a card for today using Cocoa's Pumpkin - very appropriate for this time of year! I printed the digi stamp twice, once on my white paper and once on patterned paper so that I could piece the cute pumpkin. I then colored Cocoa and the leaf with Copic markers. The layout is pretty simple, using a ric rac die to cut the edge of the pumpkin paper. The little pumpkin button was made using shrink plastic and a pumpkin Nestabilities shape. I colored it with a Copic marker and punched the holes before shrinking it - came out cute I think!
Hope over to the SNSS Blog for a list of all the designers who are sharing creations with the new digi stamps today - lots of fun!


Julie this is so cute - love the paper pieced pumpkin!!
ReplyDeleteJulie!! I LOVE this!! So CUTE!!
ReplyDelete