Pages

Sep 9, 2010

Stinking. . ..

I have a busy week this week (but I know we all do, right?) and my stamping time is sporadic.  However, I have a fun little card that I think was a rejected publication submission.

The stamps are from The Cat's Pajamas  . . . and by the way, have you been watching the sneak peeks on Alma's blog this week?? Oh my! I cannot wait to see all 12 new sets and the new dies - love the dies!!  Anyway, this set is called Happy Camper but as you can see I used the sweet little skunk for a lovey card.  He's colored using Prismacolor pencils - haven't used those in forever!  I've been bending a lot of sentiments lately to make the fit where I want to use them.  That's one thing clear stamps have over rubber!

Thanks for visiting today - have a beautiful day!

Cardstock:  White (Gina K Designs), Black (Papertrey Ink), Patterned Paper:  WRMK, Stamps: Happy Camper (The Cat's Pajamas), Ink: Memento, Accessories:  Felt, Ric Rac die (Papertrey Ink), Nestabilities, sewing machine, Prismacolor pencils, corner rounder punch


9 comments:

  1. ACK! LOVE this Jules! SO totally ADORABLE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stinking cute card Julie. Love the heart behind the super cute image. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! Love the clean and simple design, very striking!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just the sweetest stinking card evah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just TOO cute! I adore it this little stinker!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heeehee, I love this set and the sentiment! :) I need to pull mine out! :) Love that you put him in a heart!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting!!