Pages

Jul 1, 2010

MWAH!

My card today is for the Wednesday Stamp Club challenge from My Favorite Things.  This week you are supposed to use at least 3 different ribbons on your project.  I just got this adorable Emma Blowing Kisses stamp set so I had some fun playing along!

The layout is fairly simple and I used some of my favorite My Mind's Eye paper to piece Emma's dress.  The 3 ribbons are tucked over on the side.  If you have a chance, why not give the challenge a try yourself?!

Have a great day!

Cardstock: Kraft (Papertrey Ink), White (Perfect Panel - My Favorites Things), Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye, Stamps: Emma Blowing Kisses (MFT), Ink: Memento, Soft Sky (SU!), Accessories: Ribbon (Papertrey Ink), Nestabilities, Copic markers, Black Glaze pen, rhinestone (Kaiser), foam adhesive, corner rounder punch, Finished Size: 3.5" x 5.5"

2 comments:

  1. This is so darling Julie! I just love the papers and that little girl. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute! Love the clean look of this card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting!!