I colored the shoes with Copic markers. I used some burlap that I wet with Colorless Blending Solution and dabbed it right on the straps to give them a nice linen texture. The denim is from an old pair of one of the girls' jeans. I added a little flower made by stacking several sized Cuttlebug flowers and adding a sparkly brad to the center.
Don't forget there's still time to enter the 1st Tiffany's Doodles challenge for a chance to win! Click here for all the details and have fun!Cardstock: Vintage Cream (Papertrey Ink), Patterned Paper: Lucky Me, Open Toed Paper (My Mind's Eye), Grid paper (October Afternoon), Stamps: Digi - Summer Sandals (Tiffany's Doodles), sentiment from Paper Pretties, Ink: Memento, Accessories: Corner Rounder, Copic markers, Nestabilities, Cuttlebug die

Love those sandals...great card Julie! Happy Friday!
ReplyDeleteLove this Julie!!! Congrats on STamping Royalty!!! WOOOOHOOO!!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats girl! This is SO cute-I LOVE that denim accent!!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE this!! Super cute shoes!!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute, Julie! Love how you texturized the sandals!
ReplyDeletefabulous card! love the texture!
ReplyDeleteLove the sandals...and the denim is fabulous, Julie!! Love this!!
ReplyDelete