As I thought about my project today I kept singing this song that our children sing in Sunday School (I grew up singing it as well!):
Obedience is the very best way to show that you believe.
Doing exactly what the Lord commands, doing it happily.
Action is the key - do it immediately, the joy you will receive.
For if we believe the word we receive, we always will obey.
I used the first line of the song on my ATC today as I believe it sums it up nicely! The background swatches were stamped with the Mint Motif set, Very Square. The frame is Fillable Frames #4 from Papertrey Ink.
I'm off to tidy up - Jana is coming to visit me today!!! We're so excited!! :)
Cardstock: Kraft, Simply Chartreuse, Vintage Cream (Papertrey Ink), Stamps: Very Square (Mint Motif for iheartpaper.com) Fillable Frames #4 (Papertrey Ink), Ink: Pear Tart, Tangelo, Dandelion (Memento), Accessories: Cream & Simply Chartreuse felt (Papertrey Ink), Brad (Pink Hedgehog Crafts), Flower dies (Provo Craft), Fillable Frame #4 (Papertrey Ink), White Gel Pen, foam adhesive

Darling ATC! Thanks so much for your thoughts on the challenge! I have a little saying on our fridge that says "only he that believes is obedient and only he that is obedient believes." Kind of like your song!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful ATC Julie and I love the thoughts behind this! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex
ReplyDeleteThat song's a new one to me - how true it is. Love your ATC - great take on the challenge x
ReplyDeletethat's fab. Love the song too!
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful, Julie!! Love everything about it!!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty! Love the colors!
ReplyDelete