Have you seen the peeks on the other Prettie Girls' blogs?? Great stuff out there! This set is perfect for all your masculine cards - brothers, fathers, husbands, bosses, etc. - perfect! It's called Right on Par and here's my sneak peek for you . . . I couldn't resist paper piecing with this set - doesn't it just scream for plaid pants?!! This is Luke, remember him from Sealed With a Kiss?
Now I forgot to take a picture of the inside - that's where I put my sentiment (along with a little strip of the plaid paper to tie it all together). The sentiment I chose says, "To a Dad who's right on par" - isn't that fun?! I love it!!
Remember, a release means a contest - a CUTIE PIE CONTEST!!! All you have to do to enter is upload a card you have made using Paper Pretties stamps to the Cutie Pie Contest gallery over at the Paper Pretties website. Entries must be in by no later than 9 pm EST on March 31st to be considered for the prize. Besides getting to call yourself a CutiePie, you will also receive all the new stamps that are released on the 1st!! Go ahead and enter!!
Cardstock: Brown (Bazzill), Bashful Blue, Naturals Ivory (SU!), Spring Moss (Papertrey Ink), Patterned Paper: Chatterbox, Stamps: Right On Par (Paper Pretties), Ink: Memento, Accessories: Brown Twill (Papertrey Ink), Buckle (We R Memory Keepers), Dimensionals, Copic Markers, Paper piercer

What a great image for all the golfers in your life! And I have many! Love how you paper pieced his pants!!! Tooo cute!
ReplyDeleteCool card. The piercing and the buckle are perfect for a guy card. have a good day! -Molly B
ReplyDeletewhat a great outfit you have on Luke. Love the piecing and piercing on the card. VERY CUTE!!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, just look at those wild plaid pants! I LOVE them! So perfect!
ReplyDeleteThis is FABULOUS JUles! LOVE the colors and layout, and the piercing is SO fabu too! (you know I love me some piercing!!)
ReplyDeleteLove the 'right on par' and the plaid paper is perfect x
ReplyDeletelove the plaid - its a cool card!
ReplyDeleteFabulous!! Love the plaid and piercing!!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, I LOVE those pants! Just awesome, Jules!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great card. Love the colors, the image, the diamond paper-piercing... perfect for a guy. TFS!
ReplyDelete