I was able to get my challenge cards done so I have something to share today. One of the fun challenges that Charmaine gave us was to create a scrapbook page with you (me!) as the star! Phewww . . . I'm not sure if my picture completely qualifies as me being the star, but I really wanted to use the new Stamp of the Month Club Stamp, Hola Chica and this picture from the cruise was just perfect! There's definitely nothing special about this page - it's actually a page from my little scrapbook I made before the cruise (and still haven't filled out!!) - but now I have 1 page done!! LOL!
How FUN is Hola Chica??!! I LOVE her . . so much fun to color and I've seen some incredible work by the Prettie Girls with her - lots of fun colors and papers!! You have until the end of the month to sign up to get her first!!
Have a terrific Tuesday and thanks so much for coming to visit!!

This is such a cute image!!! Love the bright colors you chose for her! I hope you feel better soon! My house is getting sick too.....ugh!
ReplyDeleteSo cute Jules!
ReplyDeleteJulie, I LOVE this! What an adorable page! Hope you're feeling better soon!
ReplyDeleteLove your page and adorable tag!! Hope you're feeling better!!
ReplyDeleteHey Julie, sorry you feel bad. When I have a sinus infection, I call my dentist and he calls me in a ZPACK....it saves me a Dr's visit..you might want to try it.
ReplyDeleteHope you feel better soon!
Great colors. Bright and cheerful, just what we need right about now. I hope you are feeling better. Just think only 17 sleeps left till Stamp NE! YEA! Not that I'm counting or anything, LOL! -Molly B
ReplyDeleteThis is adorable!! I am so sorry you're not feeling well! I'm just now getting over my crud. :( Hope you get to feeling better soon!
ReplyDeleteOMGosh, how adorably FABULOUS!!
ReplyDelete